Please submit official transcripts.
- High school seniors, please submit your high school transcript after graduation to satisfy the requirement.
- Students currently enrolled at another college, please submit your college transcript after final grades are posted to satisfy the requirement.
Transcript Submission Policy
- Transcripts must be official. They cannot be sent via fax or as e-mail attachments.
- College transcripts must be sent directly from the college or educational agency by mail or electronic submission service, such as e-Scrip, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High school transcripts must list a graduation date and may be submitted by mail or e-Scrip from the high school or delivered in person by you if sealed inside an envelope from the school.
- Transcripts with a future graduation date are considered partial transcripts.
- GED transcripts may be requested through www.ged.com.