Q. I received a notification from Financial Aid that I have incomplete admission requirements. What am I missing?


Please submit official transcripts. 

  • High school seniors, please submit your high school transcript after graduation to satisfy the requirement. 
  • Students currently enrolled at another college, please submit your college transcript after final grades are posted to satisfy the requirement.

Transcript Submission Policy

  • Transcripts must be official. They cannot be sent via fax or as e-mail attachments.
  • College transcripts must be sent directly from the college or educational agency by mail or electronic submission service, such as e-Scrip, to records@jeffersonstate.edu.
  • High school transcripts must list a graduation date and may be submitted by mail or e-Scrip from the high school or delivered in person by you if sealed inside an envelope from the school.
  • Transcripts with a future graduation date are considered partial transcripts.
  • GED transcripts may be requested through www.ged.com.


  • Last Updated Mar 31, 2020
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Libraries @JSCC

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0