Q. What is a scholarship?
- Funds to help students with the cost of tuition, fees, and other college expenses.
- Students are not required to pay back scholarship funds.
- A scholarship can come from the state, private companies [large or small], institutions, churches, foundations, and individuals.
Was this helpful? 0 0
If you did not find the answer to your question, use one of the options below to contact us!
- Email us via the email address
- Send us a text via the number
- Submit a question with our interactive form