Q. What is a loan?
- Loan: federal or private money you borrow and must pay back with interest.
- Direct Subsidized Loans: Federal loans made to eligible undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need to help cover the costs of higher education at a college or career school.
- Direct Unsubsidized Loan: Federal loan made to eligible undergraduate, graduate, and professional students but eligibility is not based upon financial need.
NOTE: Students will not be eligible for loans unless taking at least 6 credit hours per term.
Was this helpful? 0 0
If you did not find the answer to your question, use one of the options below to contact us!
- Email us via the email address
- Send us a text via the number
- Submit a question with our interactive form