Q. How do I pay for classes?
Payment can also be made online by credit card without coming to campus. Jefferson State accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards through myJSCC.
Instructions on how to pay tuition online:
- Select the MyJSCC link that is found at the top of the JSCC homepage.
- Sign on to the MyJSCC portal with your username and password.
a. Follow the instructions on the screen. If you cannot log in, select the “Help and First-time users” link.
- Under the “Campus Links” section, select the “OneACCS Online Services” link.
- Enter the student’s A# and PIN# to login.
a. Follow the instructions on the screen: first time users will have to setup a new PIN#, using the default PIN. If disabled, email email@example.com and include your name, A#, and birth date.
- Select the “Student” tab from the tab list at the top.
- Select the “Make A Payment” link from the list near the bottom.
- Select the “Log in using A-number and PIN” link.
- Students will select the “Student” button. If the student has setup anyone as an “Authorized User”, they will select that button.
a.Follow the instructions found within the Touchnet payment system to add an authorized user.
- Enter the same A# and PIN# used to login to the OneACCS Online Services link.
- Select the “Make Payment” button.
- Select either the “Current account balance” or “Pay by term” (for complete term balance in one transaction).
- Enter the dollar amount for your transaction in the entry box (numerals only, do not use $) then select “Continue”.
- Select Credit or Debit Card for the Method of payment, then select “Continue”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your card and billing information. Then select “Continue” when done with each step.
- There will be an Account Payment verification screen that appears next. Please review the transaction details, then select “Submit Payment”.
- Refer to the information shown on-screen regarding your receipt. Once you have arrived at this screen, your payment has posted. Thank you.
If you did not find the answer to your question, use one of the options below to contact us!
- Email us via the email address
- Send us a text via the number
- Submit a question with our interactive form