Q. Can I change my major?
- To change your major go to www.jeffersonstate.edu/forms and select “Change of Major”.
- It is the third option under “Currently Enrolled Students”.
- As a reminder, Associate in Applied Science includes all of our medical and career/technically focused programs, while Associate in Science are the programs designed for transfer to a university.
- Students should not select Associate in Arts unless they are planning on a transferring into a university program that Jefferson State does not offer (and there are not many of those) or are planning to transfer to a university outside of Alabama.
Was this helpful? 0 0
If you did not find the answer to your question, use one of the options below to contact us!
- Email us via the email address
- Send us a text via the number
- Submit a question with our interactive form