Q. Can I change my major?


  • To change your major go to www.jeffersonstate.edu/forms and select “Change of Major”.
  • It is the third option under “Currently Enrolled Students”.
  • As a reminder, Associate in Applied Science includes all of our medical and career/technically focused programs, while Associate in Science are the programs designed for transfer to a university.
  • Students should not select Associate in Arts unless they are planning on a transferring into a university program that Jefferson State does not offer (and there are not many of those) or are planning to transfer to a university outside of Alabama.


  • Last Updated Aug 26, 2020
  • Views 42
  • Answered By Libraries @JSCC

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

If you did not find the answer to your question, use one of the options below to contact us!

  • Email us via the email address
  • Send us a text via the number
  • Submit a question with our interactive form
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.