What do I do if I am having trouble in my class?


If you are having any issues in your course, please contact the Center of Workforce Education and speak with the Student Success Coordinator. They will be happy to assist you in any way to make your education journey a success.

  • Last Updated Jan 26, 2023
  • Views 5
  • Answered By The JSCC Libraries

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0